OlympicUL.com respects the privacy of its guests and clients. We have adopted the following guidelines in order to inform you about how data gathered by OlympicUL.com is used and not used to assist you in making conscious choices to provide opportunities for opting out.
“You” or “Your” means you as a participant in or as a user of the OlympicUL.com web site. “We” or “Our” or “Us” means Embrace Health Inc. DBA OlympicUL.com. “Our site” means OlympicUL.com.
OlympicUL.com is the sole owner of the data collected via its web sites. OlympicUL.com will not sell, share, or rent the data that we have collected, in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
OlympicUL.com contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites. We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
We WILL NOT share, rent or sell your contact information with any third parties, but from time to time we may email you on behalf of a third party who offers products or services related to the topic of C-Diff infections.
OlympicUL.com is owned by Embrace Health, Inc.
We can be reached via e-mail at: ContactATLesMoorePhotoDOTcom
(Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser).
- Information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information.
- Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access.
- E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with OlympicUL.com via e-mail.
Use of Data Collected
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- Personal information collected while placing an order will be provided to the product shipper.
- Considering you for an OlympicUL.com product.
- Where and as required by law.
- For marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We WILL NOT share, rent or sell your contact information with any third parties for marketing purposes, but from time to time we may email you on behalf of a third party who offers products or services related to the topic of infections.
Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the “Manage Your Subscription” or “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send you, or by sending your request, in writing, via email to: ContactATLesMoorePhotoDOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
We Do Not Intend to Collect Data from Children
The information and services provided to us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside OlympicUL.com. No part of OlympicUL.com’s web site is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18.
Our Right to Contact You
Our Right to Change
Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can contact us via email sent to: ContactATLesMoorePhotoDOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
OlympicUL.com is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the ‘Can-Spam Act’, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from OlympicUL.com in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action.
- Requests for additional information to support your current application.
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests.
- Thanking you for your valued business.
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability.
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers.
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, OlympicUL.com has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by OlympicUL.com will clearly identify OlympicUL.com as the sender. FROM / SENDER: ContactATLesMoorePhotoDOTcom (NOTE: The actual sender will alter from department to department, but all from addresses will end with @LesMoorePhoto.com.
- The Subject Line of any email you receive will always accurately describe the subject matter of the email.
- Any email from OlympicUL.com will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages (this excludes customer service emails).
- Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from the associated list(s) at OlympicUL.com. Unsubscribing options also includes the ability to be removed from ALL lists at OlympicUL.com. This excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
- All emails sent to you directly by OlympicUL.com include valid postal address information in the footer.
- All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
Emails sent to you directly by OlympicUL.com will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Information for ISPs
Web site: OlympicUL.com
Email Address: ContactATLesMoorePhotoDOTcom
(Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
OlympicUL.com understands consumers’ concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies. OlympicUL.com and its affiliated sites use only an “opt-in or opt out” method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited email. We obtain email addresses and personal information from third parties that follow the same set of policies. OlympicUL.com email messages sent always include information about the origin of the emails and instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future email messages.
From time to time, OlympicUL.com will enter into an arrangement with a third party web site to allow individuals to opt into our marketing program on those third party web sites. In each case the third party web sites have represented and warranted to us, among other things,
- that the data was collected voluntarily from individuals on web site registrations and co-registrations,
- that the sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy statements, to transfer the data to us, and
- that OlympicUL.com has the right to send marketing offers to the individuals.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit some pages on our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of OlympicUL.com. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at: ContactATLesMoorePhotoDOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)